DIY Homemade Face Masks For Glowing Skin..
Top Do It Yourself Face Masks For Glowing Skin That You Can Make At Home
As they say, time and effort will definitely yield results. To know more about how you can achieve glowing skin with simple concoctions that you can brew at home, keep reading.
Aloe Vera Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoons milk cream
- A pinch of turmeric
- Mix all the ingredients to form a paste-like consistency.
- Apply this evenly on the face and neck.
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Tomato Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- 2 teaspoons tomato juice
- 3 teaspoons buttermilk
- Cotton ball
- Cut a tomato and squeeze out two teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
- To this, add the buttermilk and mix well.
- Apply this mixture carefully all over your face and neck using the cotton ball.
- Rinse it off after about 30 minutes
Honey And Milk Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Cotton ball
- Warm the milk slightly and mix it with the honey.
- Apply this mixture on the face with the cotton ball while it is still warm.
- Now, let it get soaked into your skin for at least 10 minutes. You can leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water first and then with cold water
Egg Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- 1 egg
- 5-6 drops almond oil
- Beat the egg till it is frothy, and add the almond oil to this. Mix well.
- Apply this mixture on the face.
- This will give you instant shine and glow in just 12 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
Turmeric Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-2 teaspoons rose water
- Mix the turmeric powder with the baking powder.
- Slowly add the rose water and mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this pack on your face and leave it on for five minutes.
- Wet your fingertips and massage your face in gentle circular motions to remove dead skin. Keep massaging for a few minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water first and then with cool water. Pat dry.
Cucumber Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- Grate the cucumber and blend it into a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with water and pat dry.
- Moisturize as usual.
Yogurt Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- ½ cup sour yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon or orange juice
- Take the yogurt and add the lemon juice or orange juice to it. Mix well.
- Apply on the face and leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and then splash some cold water immediately to tighten the pores.
Using homemade face mask for glowing skin might seem a little time-consuming, but the results are definitely worth the effort. Use any of these packs regularly for a couple of weeks to notice the difference. Your skin will become healthier, softer, supple, and GLOW!