So here are the 6 main causes of kidney disease:
1. Delay going to the bathroom. Keeping your urine in your bladder too long is a bad idea. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine left in the bladder multiplies the bacteria quickly. Once the urine returns to the ureter and kidneys, toxic substances can lead to kidney infections, then urinary infections, then nephritis and even uremia. When nature calls – do it as soon as possible.
2. Eat too much salt. You should not eat more than 5.8 grams of salt a day.
3. Eat too much meat. Too much protein in your diet is harmful to your kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia, a very destructive toxin for the kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage.
4. Drink too much caffeine. Caffeine is a component of many sodas and soft drinks. This increases your blood pressure and your kidneys begin to suffer. So you should reduce the amount of coke you drink every day.
5. Do not Drink water. Our kidneys must be well hydrated to perform their duties well. If we do not drink enough, the toxins can begin to accumulate in the blood because there is not enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys. Drink more than 10 glasses of water a day. There is an easy way to check if you’re drinking
enough water: look at the color of your urine; the lighter the color, the better.
6. Late treatment. Treat all your health problems early and have your health checked regularly. Let us help … God will protect you and your family against all diseases this year.
Please, before deleting this post, help your friends by passing them to them! It could help someone. Transfer as much as you can. “