1. Use your “Fitnah” to win the heart of your husband: all women have the “ornaments” that Allah blessed them with. Use the beauty Allah subhanuhu wa ta’ala has bestowed you with to win the heart of your husband.
2. When your comes home, greet him with a wonderful greeting: imagine your husband coming home to a clean house, an exquisitely dressed wife, a dinner prepared with care, a clean bedroom- what would this do to his love for you? Now imagine the opposite does to him.
3. Reveal the characteristics of the Hoor Al-Ayn and try to imitate them: the Quran and Sunnah describe the women in jannah with certain characteristics. Such as the silk they wear, their large dark eyes, their singing to their husband, etc. try it, wear silk for your husband, put Kohi eyes to “enlarge them”, and sing to your husband.
4. Always wear jewelry and dress up in the house: from the early years, little girls have adorned themselves with earrings and braceless and worn pretty dresses- as described in the Quran. As a wife, continue to us the jewelry that you have and the pretty dresses for your husband.
5. Jokes and play games with your husband: a man’s secret: they seek women who are lightened and have a sense of humor. As Rasulullahi [saw] told Jabir to marry someone who would make him laugh and he would make her laugh.
6. Thank your husband constantly for the nice and little things he does. Then thank him again: this is one of the most important techniques as the opposite is a characteristic of the women of hellfire.
7. An argument is a fire in the house. Extinguish it with a simple “I am sorry” even if it is not your fault: when you fight back, you’re only adding fuel to the fire. Watch how sweetly an argument will end when you just say sincerely, “look, I’m sorry. Let’s be friends.”
8. Always seek to please your husband, for he is your key to Jannah: Rasulullah [saw] taught us that any woman, who dies in a state where her husband is pleased with her, shall enter Jannah. So… please him.
9. Listen and Obey: Obeying your husband is Fard! Your husband is the Ameer of the household. Give him that right and respect.
10. Make Dua to Allah to make your marriage and relationship successful: All good things are from Allah. Never forget to ask Allah subhanuhu wa ta’ala for the blessing of having a successful marriage that begins in this Dunya and continues on – by the Mercy of Allah subhanuhu wa ta’ala – into Jannah (Paradise).
The referred narrative implies that the right of the husband over his wife far exceeds the right of any other human being over another human being.
And Allah subhanuhu ta’ala knows best.